Some people may not expect that a little country south of the border can provide an environment for a great vacation, but Eccentry Holidays shares what makes Belize quite a find. Although off the beaten path, tourists can enjoy all types of leisure pursuits in this beautiful destination.
· Wildlife. Exotic animals can be found in Belize. The Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary is home to the world’s only jaguar preserve. Pumas, Ocelots, Jaguarundis and Margays also live in this protected area, notes Eccentry Holidays. Visitors may also see marine life when diving or snorkeling in this country’s clear waters.
· The Great Blue Hole. Eccentry Holidays explains that this undersea attraction lures many types of fish and sharks. The Blue Hole, a sinkhole, is thought to be the largest hole in the entire world. As one of the top 10 places for scuba divers to see, this natural wonder features stalactites too.
· History. Anyone interested in Mayan architecture and this ancient civilization can get an eyeful when visiting Belize. Mayan temples dot the landscape; any vacation here can be enhanced by touring these ruins, says Eccentry Holidays.
· Weather. With an average yearly temperature in the low eighties, this country is truly a tropical paradise. Even winter allows for tourists to participate in many outside activities. Sunshine abounds, as do ocean breezes.
· Food. Trying new dishes that leave diners wanting for more is an everyday affair in Belize. Unusual spices combine with local fish and produce to create delicious meals like fish sere, hudut and escabeche.
· Language. Few exotic locales have English as the official language like Belize does. There’s no need to brush up on a foreign language when visiting this country. While other languages like Spanish and Creole are spoken, English remains the norm. English-speaking tourists can feel right at home, adds Eccentry Holidays.
There are so many reasons to visit Belize. But Eccentry Holidays narrows down the list to let tourists know why this stop is a must-see. Come alone or bring the whole family to share in the delights of this magical oasis.
For more information please visit http://www.eccentryholidays.com/Read More
Eccentry Holidays knows that the biggest draw to Las Vegas is the casinos and the shows. Nearly everyone heading to Vegas is expecting to spend some of their vacation time gambling and enjoying an entertaining show. However, Las Vegas is full of great experiences, many of which fly under the radar of travelers.
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum
One of the first recommendations that Eccentry Holidays has for vacation planners is to visit Las Vegas Springs Preserve and Nevada State Museum. The attractions, located within close proximity to the Vegas Strip, feature a rich educational experience that is simply unrivaled in the area. Visitors can view the newly opened Butterfly Habitat, take a stroll through the award-winning gardens, experience a solar-powered environmentally friendly artificial home and so much more. The Nevada State Museum is a 70,000 square-foot showroom that is packed with informative exhibits about the history, and pre-history, of Las Vegas and Nevada as a whole.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour
Another great stop that Eccentry Holidays is directing travelers to is the Ethel M Chocolate Factory tour. Nearly everyone loves candy, and plenty of those who do not can still appreciate a behind-the-scenes look at how candy is processed and manufactured. The Ethel M Chocolate Factory tour is a self-guided experience that does, in fact, feature free samples of the treats that are made there. The tour is open every day and ends in the Ethel M store and attached Cactus Garden, which are a good way to walk off the tasty treats. The garden is home to thousands of species of plants as well.
- El Dorado Mine Tour
The El Dorado Mine Tour is a great option available to travelers heading to Vegas. Eccentry Holidays points out that visitors to the tour will witness the historical retelling of Nevada’s century-old mining history. Found about an hour outside of the Vegas Strip, the mine tour is described as a “snapshot in time” and features a guided group tour. Outside the tour, travelers can enjoy the nearby Colorado River and rent kayaks or have a picnic lunch. Tours take place all throughout the week, with the exhibit closing at sundown.
For more information on how to enjoy luxurious accommodations while staying in Las Vegas, contact Eccentry Holidays today at http://www.eccentryholidays.comRead More
With the temperature dropping below comfort level for most, many vacationers are traveling south for this season. Eccentry Holidays shares that there are many destinations that stay warm year-round, including Arizona, California, and Florida. Even during the colder months, these places maintain balmy temperatures and offer travelers the chance to enjoy many outdoor activities, without having to bundle up.
With its sandy beaches, bustling cities, and incredible attractions, California is a prime destination for many travelers from northern states. There is always plenty to do all year round in the Golden State,, and Eccentry Holidays has a few ideas for what travelers should do in California this holiday season. If visitors are more of the shopping type, check out Hollywood or the Third Street Promenade in downtown Santa Monica for an unforgettable shopping experience. For those who enjoy the outdoors, hit one of California’s many sandy beaches for warm water, hot sand, and maybe even a game of beach volleyball. If travelers are bringing the kids along, there are many theme parks to visit including Disneyland, Legoland, and SeaWorld.
For vacationers who want to stay warm this season and experience all kinds of shopping, attractions and restaurants within a 15-mile radius, then Phoenix, Arizona is the perfect destination. Its craggy cliff sides and clear blue sides make Arizona an ideal place to be during these months. For those who still have some holiday shopping to get done, Eccentry Holidays shares that Phoenix is the ideal location to find a perfect gift. From posh boutiques to outlets that offer incredible bargains, travelers are sure to find an amazing gift for everyone on their list. For those who want to spend some time in the sun in Phoenix, but still want to experience a traditional winter atmosphere, Eccentry Holidays recommends a day trip to Flagstaff, where guests can ski, snowboard and more.
Eccentry Holidays also suggests Florida as a top destination. For those fascinated by celestial bodies, or who have always dreamed of being an astronaut, Eccentry Holidays recommends a visit the Kennedy Space Center. Children and adults who are fans of the Harry Potter series will delight in visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Orlando Studios. With so many theme parks to choose from and gorgeous weather to be enjoyed, Florida is sure to make for an incredible getaway.
Eccentry Holidays is offering some truly incredible prices on vacations as well as outstanding benefits for members this season that are sure to create holiday memories that will never be forgotten. For more information about how to book a getaway with this outstanding luxury vacation provider, visit http://eccentryholidays.comRead More
For all those planning their upcoming holiday vacations, Eccentry Holidays offers a staff so focused on customer service as Eccentry Holidays, travelers will be delighted to find their top-tier recommendations are the perfect pick.
Visiting California during this time of year is truly wonderful, with the weather offering up that simply can’t be beat, There are many cities within the state that are perfect for a winter vacation, so consider any of these three choices for any vacationer’s dream trip.
- Los Angeles: This city is always full of life, offering many events and interesting things to do that travelers will want to take part in. Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and all the film and TV show costumed characters that line up on Hollywood Boulevard make this one of the best sightseeing stops. For a fun activity. Eccentry Holidays suggests stopping by Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum for a photo or two with all of Hollywood’s legends, and see if friends back home can tell the difference between real and fake.
- San Francisco: Spend the day dining on some of the freshest seafood out there at Fisherman’s Wharf, a place where Eccentry Holidays shares is known for being home to some of the best fish straight out of the sea. There are also many shops and sightseeing opportunities nearby, making San Francisco a tourist’s dream. Stop by the famous Japanese tea gardens in order for a treat before heading home.
- San Diego: Home to Sea World and a lot more, Eccentry Holidays reveals that San Diego is the perfect choice for families with children to enjoy learning more about animals. Getting the chance to learn more about the animals who call the ocean home while having some fun in the sun are a great way to enjoy time away from school. This area is also home to the famous San Diego Zoo to continue learning more about animals with little ones.
Eccentry Holidays knows spending time in any of these amazing cities within the beautiful state of California during a vacation will create memories families will remember forever. For more information about how to start planning a perfect vacation today, visit Eccentry Holidays online at http://www.eccentryholidays.comRead More
Eccentry Holidays members know that planning family trips can be quite stressful, and when it comes to traveling with your pets, the stress of traveling can become overwhelming. You need to make sure that your pet is safe and secure during the entire trip. By planning and making arrangements in advance, your pets will be prepared to travel and you will enjoy your travel experience without any unforeseen complications.
Eccentry Holidays advises tourists to take their pets for a veterinary check-up at least ten days before they plan to travel. They need to ask for a medical certificate as proof that their pets are healthy enough to travel and have received the required vaccinations. You also need to buy a leash, food carrier, dog bed, medications and a water bowl. Packing your pet’s favorite food and toy will also help to make your travel experience more relaxing as these items will keep your pet occupied and happy. You need to buy a pet carrier size that is approved by the USDA rules and regulations. You also need to mark the pet carrier with the words “Live Animal” and identify the carrier’s upright position. Close the carriers, but do not lock them, so that the airport personnel can handle things if any emergency situation arises.
Eccentry Holidays also recommends tourists to put an identifying tag on their pets in case their pets lose their way. When traveling with your pets, it is best to try and book direct flights, as booking on a non-stop flight helps to reduce travel stress on pets. On the day you plan to fly, you should make sure that your pet gets plenty of exercise and eats a small meal so that he will feel tried during the flight and may sleep most of the time. You should also avoid arriving early at the airport, as the hustle and bustle of the airport may frighten your dog or cat. For more information please visit http://www.eccentryholidays.comRead More
There is never really a bad time to visit San Francisco, but the fall is an especially great season to visit this city-by-the-sea. With fewer tourists, cooler temperatures and one-of-a-kind attractions, San Francisco is one of the most requested destinations by members of the luxury vacation provider Eccentry Holidays. Here are some tips on what to see and do while in San Fran.
There are so many great attractions and areas to explore while in San Francisco. One of the best ways to get around is by walking up and down the hilly avenues, browsing the shops, eating in cafes and exploring the many gardens that can be found in this Californian city.
- Fisherman’s Wharf
The world-famous Fisherman’s Wharf is a hub for travelers who come to San Francisco. This city is known for many things; among them are sourdough bread and clam chowder that is sure to please any vacationer’s palate reveals Eccentry Holidays. Try dining on clam chowder served in a sourdough bread bowl while watching the native sea lions lounge and play on the wharf.
- Ride a cable car.
The historic cable cars that San Francisco are so well known for have been restored and still run on the streets of the city today. This is one experience that no traveler is going to want to miss out on shares Eccentry Holidays
- Take a trip to Chinatown.
For some of the most authentic Chinese food in the western hemisphere, Chinatown in San Francisco is the place to go. Visit some of the local shops selling exotic wares and foods to the incredible restaurants serving up traditional favorites, food lovers will want to carve out some time to explore Chinatown.
- Golden Gate Bridge
Though all of the areas listed above are features that San Francisco is well known for, none is more iconic than the Golden Gate Bridge. The best way to experience the bridge is to walk or bike across it. Though it is not a short trip, doing so allows vacationers to snap incredible pictures that are sure to be something they will cherish for years to come.
For more information about what there is to see and to in San Francisco this fall, and to learn how to vacation while enjoying exclusive access to luxurious accommodations around the world, contact Eccentry Holidays today.Read More
Eccentry Holidays knows that the Orlando, Florida, theme parks are going to be busy. The fall is sometimes the top season for these fun-filled theme parks, especially for families, the parks are sure to be full of happy travelers that are setting out for those last-minute vacations. For all those who are destined for the Orlando theme parks soon, here are some tips from Eccentry Holidays to help travelers in the most popular parks.
- Check on maintenance: For the parks that are open all year round, maintenance cannot be done on rides and attractions when the park is closed. As a result, different rides have their maintenance scheduled during open hours. If travelers want to make sure that they will be able to catch their favorite ride, they should look online beforehand to make sure it will be open during their visit.
- Dietary needs: For travelers who have dietary needs or allergies, Eccentry Holidays knows that most of these parks are more than happy to help. It is easiest to mention these restrictions to the park restaurant reservations number or to guest services. They will help each traveler find food options to fit their specific needs.
- Annual Passes: Many people find their trip to an Orlando theme park to be so much fun that they are definitely going to want to come back to it again in the near future. These theme parks will allow travelers who decide to buy annual passes to apply the price of their current ticket to the purchase of a full annual pass. Purchasing an annual pass will help travelers ensure that they can have outstanding experiences in Florida for any further visits.
Eccentry Holidays is excited to for all the travelers who will be visiting the Orlando parks and knows that they will all find what they are looking for in a perfect vacation. For more information on travel fun in Florida, visit www.eccentryholidays.comRead More
Eccentry Holidays is one of the top members of the industry, offering vacationers from around the globe the chance to have an exclusive vacation experience unlike any other. Luxury accommodations, a multitude of amenities as well as the best customer service around are only some of the perks.
For all those out there in search of the perfect fall vacation destination, Philadelphia is and always will be a city that offers so many things to see and do for travelers. With all of the historical interests and information for people who visit the city to learn about, no one who spends time here will ever be bored. Eccentry Holidays highlights the following attractions which are must-see in the area:
- Historical Attractions: In Philadelphia, there is a rich cultural background that has a lot of to do with the heritage of America. Every traveler will want to make sure they don’t skip out on sightseeing while in town either, since local national monuments like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Franklin Square are all located in the city.
- Please Touch Museum: Kids and adults alike will marvel at this unique museum, one where being able to touch something inside isn’t off limits (for once). This attraction truly gives meaning to the term “hands-on,” and provides the perfect place where families can learn and explore together through all of the interactive exhibits.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: All those who love learning about the local art scene of an area won’t be disappointed by a trip here. But the Philadelphia Museum of Art also features unique exhibits by a variety of national and even world-famous artists as well, perfect for those in need of a culture fix.
Eccentry Holidays shares that this list is only the beginning. There are many different places travelers will want to spend their vacation visiting, so be sure to look online in order to find out more helpful planning tips and trip ideas before leaving in order to decide which activities will make the cut. For more information, visit Eccentry Holidays online at http://www.eccentryholidays.com/Read More
Eccentry Holidays gives you all the insight into must-see landmarks, attractions, neighborhoods and tours of Toronto. Plenty of tourist attractions are positioned throughout the city of Toronto for visitors from all over the world to enjoy. Sports fans enjoy the wide selection of sports-related attractions to choose from. Depending on time that you plan on coming to this incredible city, you can catch Maple Leafs hockey or Blue Jays baseball game.
Eccentry Holiday members know that tourists can explore and discover all the things to do in Toronto, as there is abundance of stunning architecture, great museums, galleries and luxurious stores, and everything in between. Eccentry Holidays says that kids who love to spend a little time with the animals residing in their natural habitat can visit the Toronto Zoo and enjoy the natural environment that they live in. Toronto’s Zoo are located at Highway 401 and is home to about 5,000 different animals including giraffes, lions and polar bears.
Eccentry Holidays recommends for the roving tourist to visit its lively Chinatown area, the best place to experience different traditional cuisines and shopping discounts. The good thing about the Internet is that you can even enjoy a virtual tour of Toronto before you start off on your holiday, listing all the best attractions and things to do.
Eccentry Holidays can design your travel plans in and around Toronto from cosmopolitan chic to country charm as Toronto neighborhoods’ are an eclectic mix of architecture, food and shopping experiences. Its vast expanses curtails diversity and creates a worldly experience for excited tourists. Visiting Toronto’s Science Museum is the most exciting experience for a family-friendly adventure as your whole family can enjoy hands-on experiences in its interactive museum that turn out a learning experience for all.
Eccentry Holidays is aware that Toronto is a vibrant city that never sleeps. In fact, there are places that are open all hours of the night to help satisfy a rumbling tummy when you are not yet ready to retire for the night. For more information, visit Eccentry Holidays online at http://www.eccentryholidays.com/Read More
Eccentry Holidays knows that some travelers prefer to experience the great outdoors during their vacation experience. For these types of travelers, Eccentry Holidays has produced a selection of some of the best State Parks to discover in the southeastern portion of the United States.
- Tallulah Gorge State Park, Georgia
Tallulah Gorge State Park in Georgia is a great stop for travelers passing through the state. Eccentry Holidays points out that Tallulah Gorge State Park is perfect for travelers who enjoy camping out. The park features 50 campsites, two picnic shelters, a full-use pioneer camp, and three backcountry campsites. The actual Tallulah Gorge, of which the park derives its name, is one of the most impressive canyons in the eastern United States, running two miles long and dropping down nearly 1,000 feet. A suspension bridge offers guests a stunning view of the waterfalls and river that runs through the gorge.
- Huntington Beach State Park, South Carolina
Just to the north of Tallulah is Huntington Beach State Park, in South Carolina. Eccentry Holidays recommends the park to travelers who enjoy the beach and coastal activities. Coastal camping and surf fishing are just a few of the activities that await visitors at Huntington Beach State Park. Guests also have the chance to encounter endangered species like loggerhead turtles. Admission is just $5 for adults, and $3 for children, making a stop at Huntington Beach an affordable excursion.
- DeSoto State Park, Alabama
Located atop the scenic Lookout Mountain, Eccentry Holidays recommends DeSoto State Park in Alabama for travelers seeking a mountainous destination. The 3,500-acre park is perfect for camping and RV camping as it hosts nearly 100 full-hookup campsites. DeSoto State Park’s varied geology allows for a variety of sports and activities including fishing, kayaking, biking, rappelling, and of course good old fashioned hiking. For travelers new to these activities, the park provides planned excursions to better equip visitors with the skills they need to succeed. Travelers should double check before visiting to see what events are planned during their visitation window.