Eccentry Holidays has offered some important information to help members have an enjoyable and relaxing vacation with no unnecessary stresses. Eccentry Holidays is extremely dedicated to providing its members with the best vacation planning services and advice. Therefore, Eccentry Holidays has decided to create this list of travel tips so that members may have the best vacations possible.
Eccentry Holidays encourages travelers to create a comprehensive check list before they travel. Always check the expiration date on passports, explore different options for travel insurance if needed, make backup copies of important travel documents, let the bank know that credit cards may be used abroad, and have all reservations taken care of in advance. Creating a checklist will make sure that none of these items are forgotten.
Eccentry Holidays knows that making a list of what travelers want to do is important to have the most exciting and relaxing time possible. Travelers can consult a travel guidebook to learn about all of the best tourist attractions of the destination they are visiting. This will help travelers to plan out a vacation and maximize their time. For example, the family can leave the resort in the morning; eat at a world class restaurant with food that everyone loves, and then head to the beach to enjoy some exciting watersports. Naturally, the list will still leave room for spontaneity. It is useful to create a general plan.
Eccentry Holidays advises travelers to pack lightly on their vacation. Packing lightly has a number of benefits. Bags and luggage become much easier to carry across far distances. This is especially important for travelers who are moving around to multiple destinations. It also makes it easier to avoid weight fees in the airport, and minimizes the possibility of losing important items. Above all, it adds to peace of mind.
Eccentry Holidays knows that carefully planning for a vacation is essential. These easy to follow tips will ensure a more peaceful vacation for all. Eccentry Holidays hopes that these tips will help travelers to experience the vacation of their dreams.Read More
Summer is without a doubt the best time for families to travel. When the kids are home for the summer, it is the perfect chance for families to head to great destinations and make memories together that will last for a lifetime. With its vast number of theme parks, Orlando, Florida is a very popular spot for these vacationers to visit with their loved ones. However, many people want ways to fill in the time that they are away from the parks with some extra diverse activities, and with the cost of theme park admissions, it does not hurt to find activities that are free. To help all families make the most of their summer Orlando Vacation, Eccentry Holidays recommends the following activities.
- Black Hammock Adventure:For travelers who want to get away from the rollercoasters for a bit and see some amazing Florida wildlife, this is the place to visit. This park offers exhibits with alligators and birds that are native to Florida. Kids will really enjoy seeing these animals while they are on their trip, and parents will enjoy watching their kids learn.
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market:For families who want to spend some time picking up some lovely fresh produce or homemade foods, this is a great opportunity to do just that. Every Saturday this market is open for visitors to explore. Families can grab some tasty local offerings and enjoy a lovely picnic lunch together.
- Disney’s Boardwalk and LEGO Imagination Center: Eccentry Holidays knows that some travelers in Orlando only visit one or two of the many parks in the area, but that does not mean that they cannot enjoy the experience of the others. For those who want the magic of Disney and the fun of LEGO, but are not headed for the parks themselves, these are two great alternatives. At the Boardwalk, families can see street entertainers, shows, and musicians. At the LEGO Imagination Center, kids can have a fun and free time playing with the bricks and building masterpieces.
To make the most of family fun in Florida this summer, Eccentry Holidays knows that these places to visit will definitely add to any trip at no extra cost. For more information on amazing travel in Florida for families visit www.eccentryholidays.com.Read More
Eccentry Holidays asks what you would do if you wanted to go somewhere but you didn’t have a rental car available to you. You should try the public transportation systems that are available in your destination area. Taxis usually are the most preferred way but that is only because it is a matter of convenience most of the time. Taxis also usually cost the consumer more money than any other mode of transportation available. Instead you should look for a train, subway or a bus. These methods cost extremely less than the normal taxi cab drive to your next stop in your journey.
Eccentry Holidays suggests that you can do a little planning and look up the information online at home before you travel to save time. You should look for the stops that each mode of transportation stops at to see if they are anywhere within walking distance to your activities. If you ran out of time or you do not have access at home you can look at the computer terminal that is available at your hotel. A lot of the hotels that are out of the country have their own computer locations for guests to use that includes internet access and printers.
Eccentry Holidays knows that you will save a significant amount of money by avoiding taxi cabs anywhere you go, even locally in your own area. In fact this means of saving next to the accommodation might end up saving you the most money. Then you can spend elsewhere in your travel budget such as souvenirs.Read More
Eccentry Holidays, a leader within the vacation industry, knows that for all those trying to coordinate their summer vacation, time is running out fast. Before anyone might realize, the warm summer days will be drawing to a close. However, for all those who want to squeeze in a quick summer trip before children head back to school, and the cooler fall weather begins, it is still possible to plan a great vacation. Here are some recommendations and tips for planning a last minute summer travel.
- The first tip Eccentry Holidays shares is to remember that it is summer for every family. Many of the classic and popular spots people flock to each year will most likely be packed. It is important to think outside the box and brainstorm some destinations that might not be on everyone else’s lists. Travelers do not have to give up their dream places to visit, but theycan adjust their visions a bit. For example, Cancun is always one of the top places to go, but Rivera Maya is located close by and also offers a lot of family-friendly discounts and all-inclusive resorts.
- Sometimes planning a vacation at the last minute can provide many benefits, including some steep discounts. One of the best ways to find out about these deals is to check around on different social media accounts like Facebook andTwitter for the top travel providers. On Facebook, travelers can like travel agencies or other providers to see some of the best last-minute bargains.
- For those who do not have the time to spend scouring different websites, a travel agent might be one of the best plans of action. The agent can do the heavy planning, and can also help travelers avoid some of the hidden charges that are frequently run into when planning alone. For those who like to be in control and do not think hiring a travel professional would be helpful,there are websites that allow vacationers the chance to ask agents and other experts questions for free .
Eccentry Holidays knows that summer vacations are often one of the most looked-forward to occasions of the year. Although summer is coming to a close, there is more than enough time to plan a great vacation before the season ends. For more information, please visit us at www.eccentryholidays.comRead More
Eccentry Holidays is a premier organization specializing in travel options throughout Mexico and a number of other premier destinations. All of these places are ideal destinations for vacationers looking for the perfect setting to relax, enjoy adventures, take in amazing sights that can be found nowhere else in the world, and create memories that will last of lifetime.
Of the many popular destinations in Mexico, Cancun is a paradise visited by thousands of people each year. With crystal clear beaches, warm weather, the ultimate party atmosphere, and exciting places to visit, Cancun is the premier location to enjoy a Mexican vacation.
Activities to do in Cancun are centered in and around the water as well as sites inland for the vacationer to visit. Eccentry Holidays strongly recommends a visit to at least one of many beaches to bask in the sun and take a swim in the cool blue waters. From there, vacationers can enjoy snorkeling to see what lies underneath the water, scuba dive further down to discover the wonders of the ocean, and even swim with delightful dolphins. The waters alone make Cancun an excellent destination to enjoy paradise on earth.
On land, visiting the Chichen Itza is a one-of-a-kind experience. Recognized as one of the Seventh Wonders of the World, the area includes the Ballcourt, the Temple of a Thousand Columns, and the most famous of all, the Pyramid of Kukulkan. This destination alone is worth devoting an entire day to explore the fascinating history and culture behind a remarkable location in Mexico.
With only a few mentioned, Eccentry Holidays knows that there are many more areas and activities to enjoy when visiting Cancun. There is superb weather year-round, an established tourism industry that covers all possible needs, and natural beauty that rivals anywhere else in the world. Best of all, there is something for everybody to do that will make a trip to Cancun completely worthwhile and create cherished memories to last a lifetime.
For more information on Eccentry Holidays and its luxurious vacation offerings, visit http://www.eccentryholidays.com/.Read More
Though 2015 is well underway, there is still plenty of time for travelers to plan the vacation of their dreams this year. Eccentry Holidays believes that every traveler should be able to have an extraordinary travel experience whenever they pack up and leave home, but know that these kinds of trips take a lot of time and preparation. To ensure that every trip can be truly remarkable, and to ensure that no one gets hung up on little problems this year, Eccentry Holidays wants to help individuals master their vacations with these great travel hacks.
- Stay organized: When it comes to traveling, one of the biggest concerns for many is that they will be unable to fit everything into a single bag. However, with some extra planning and smart tactics, packing can be simpler than expected. Rolling clothes is an old favorite, since it saves space and prevents wrinkles. Another great idea is to fill shoes with things like socks and underwear to use every space available. Also, remember to store small items, like jewelry, in sealed containers so they don’t get lost in the bag. Eccentry Holidays believes that even incorporating a few of these small tips can make all the space saving difference.
- Be smart about toiletries: As small as toiletries are, they can offer some big challenges when it comes to travel. Eccentry Holidays shares that individuals tend to over pack when it comes to toiletries and spend too much on travel sized products. Toiletries can also be messy and have their own restrictions when flying. One of the best options for many travelers is to pack only what they need for traveling and simply purchase things like shampoo, soap, and toothpaste after arriving in their destination.
- Be tech savvy: Nowadays, travelers have a whole slew of devices that they bring with them on their vacations. Each of these has its own accessories and necessities, and Eccentry Holidays knows that it is only a matter of time for many travelers before cords get tangled, pieces get lost, and family members are fighting over wall outlets. There are some clever ways to solve problems like these. Wrap headphones and charger wires up in eyeglass cases to keep them from getting lost or tangled, and look to the hotel TV for a USB port if a wall plug gets lost. Also, always bring along a power strip so that it is easy to charge a number of devices at once.
Travel this year is sure to be fun and fulfilling for all those who take the time to plan unforgettable vacations. With a little extra planning and these savvy tips, it can also be easy for travelers to avoid any common pitfalls and have a vacation that is extraordinary. For more information on planning an upcoming vacation getaway with Eccentry Holidays visit http://www.eccentryholidays.com/.Read More
The New Year has just begun and that means that there are endless new opportunities for travelers to discover the world around them and have amazing vacation memories. Travelers have no doubt already begun planning these amazing trips to enjoy their time away from home to the fullest; however there is always room for new tips and tricks that will continue to make travel easier, cheaper and more adventurous. As travelers make plans this year, Eccentry Holidays hopes that they incorporate some of the following tricks into their plans to have the best vacations ever.
- Take advantage of loyalty offers: Everything from restaurant chains to airlines offer rewards for frequent visits. When travelers use the free rewards programs that many of these businesses offer, it can help them save on their travel expenses and make their budget go further so that they can enjoy their vacation to the fullest. Try several of these programs to find the best deals.
- Be a savvy flight planner: There are many tricks to planning the perfect flight that is comfortable, inexpensive and hassle free. One of the best tricks is to book on Sundays when the newest deals have been listed online. Another trick is to book flights during the least busy flights days to avoid busy airports. Eccentry Holidays knows that flying and getting through the airport can often be the least enjoyable part of a vacation, and believes that these tips will make the process far more enjoyable.
- Be flexible: Eccentry Holidays reveals that its best piece of travel advice for travelers in 2015 is to be flexible with their vacation plans. Allowing themselves to be swept away in the fun of a vacation can often lead to unique and unforgettable vacation experiences that would not have been found otherwise. Additionally, being flexible will keep travelers from sweating the small stuff and help them enjoy their trip even if there are little hang-ups like traffic or a forgotten toothbrush.
Utilizing tips like these while traveling is just one of the many ways that travelers can make the most of every trip that they take this year. These tricks, paired with a great trip chosen carefully with Eccentry Holidays, are sure to make travel this year unbeatable.Read More
Eccentry Holidays members enjoy luxury vacation accommodations to top destinations around the world. In an effort to provide advice on some of the best places to visit, Eccentry Holidays is highlighting three top spots in Florida: Delray Beach, Daytona Beach and Orlando. Each of these fantastic destinations has a wide variety of amenities and attractions perfect for a getaway any time of the year.
- Delray Beach
Delray Beach features tropical climates and picturesque beaches. A part of the beach region is home to the remains of the steamship Inchulva, which is now a habitat for corals and native fish. This location is perfect for visitors who enjoy scuba diving and snorkeling.Music lovers of all ages are encouraged to attend the Art & Jazz on the Avenue event produced by Delray Beach Downtown Marketing Cooperative that features local artists and musicians.
- Daytona Beach
Vacationers who like motor sports will find Daytona Beach a must visit destination. Historically known for its hard-packed sand beaches, Daytona Beach hosts the Biketoberfest during October and the Turkey Rod Run car show during November. The city offers many opportunities for golfing as well as plenty of things to do for traveling with children.
Orlando is also recognized as “Hollywood East” due to the number of movie studios in the city. The Orlando Metro region hosts several professional and semi-professional theater companies including Orlando Ballet, IceHouse Theatre and Orlando Repertory Theatre. In addition, whether vacationers are into shopping, sports or dining, Orlando delivers. The myriad of attractions will keep visitors busy. From Disney World to Epcot, there are plenty of theme parks to choose from.
Florida is a perfect vacation spot no matter what time of the year it is. With its mild climate and wide range of destinations to visit, families and couples alike are sure to have a getaway filled with fun, adventure and new experiences.Read More
Eccentry Holidays is a luxury vacation provider that strives to provide members with the best ideas on where to get away to this year.
Eccentry Holidays a luxury vacation provider has released a list of the most popular getaway hotspots that members have requested in 2015. Many are looking to take a tropical vacation this year, and Eccentry Holidays has compiled a list of incredibly relaxing destinations for members to consider.
Eccentry Holidays members have always rated Florida highly as a prime vacation destination. Florida is a luxury vacation spot that is close to home and easily accessible for many travelers. For a sunny retreat in the United States, the temperate weather and relaxing vibe of Florida is perfect. Eccentry Holidays offers luxury accommodations just steps away from South Beach in Miami. Miami is especially famous for the international cuisine that is offered at several fine-dining locations. Swaying palm trees provide shade at incredible swimming pools at some of the most beautiful resorts in the world. Eccentry Holidays members rave about the beaches and nightlife at this world-class destination.
Key West, Florida
Moving even further south from Miami, we arrive at a true gem of South Florida: Key West. Key West offers nights on the balcony with a view of arguably one of the most enchanting sunsets in the world. Member accommodations in Key West are especially renowned for their ultra-efficient concierge service. Members have praised Eccentry Holidays in regards to the ease of finding activities for the whole family to enjoy. From riding bicycles around town, to sunbathing on white sugar sand beaches, to Para-sailing high in the sky, the staff at Eccentry Holidays can assist members in booking the adventures of their dreams.
Eccentry Holidays also notes the Bahamas as a classic Caribbean favorite of members. The sounds of tropical drums drift through the air as visitors relax on beaches and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters. The vibe and tranquility of this Caribbean destination is unparalleled. Resorts feature exhilarating water slides into warm sun filled water, which are a favorite amongst families with children.
With the help of Eccentry Holidays, members often experience the most relaxing vacation of their lives. Miami, Key West, and the Bahamas offer incredible opportunities for fun, memorable experiences and incredible food. For more information about this luxury vacation provider, contact Eccentry Holidays today.Read More
Eccentry Holidays wants you to know, that if you’ve ever wanted to time-travel, the must-see is historical Niagara on the Lake. This picturesque little town was the former capital of Ontario and is situated right beside the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Maintained in its pristine 1800′s condition, this living museum piece gives you a slice of historical Canada on a silver platter.
First off this is the world-famous Niagara Falls we are talking about, and Eccentry Holidays recommends this breath-taking spot which is the centerpiece of the town, with tourists milling around its paved sidewalks, gawking at the spectacular falls. If you want to experience a bit of melancholy, take a ride on the Maid of the Mist, a feature of the Falls.
Eccentry Holidays also recommends taking in the Shaw Festival, Niagara on the Lake’s celebration of all things George Bernard Shaw. This festival began in 1962; this surfeit of plays put this little town on the map. Every year, thousands of tourists come to enjoy the plays written by Shaw and his contemporaries in the Festival Theater, the Repertory Theater, and even outdoors!
Eccentry Holidays members would like you to see its; Beauty, experience the wonder that is Niagara on the Lake.Read More